Hair Therapy: Part 2

This is the 2nd part of a 3-4 part piece for CorruptedCaps. She won a caption contest over on Evie's Emporium with this piece and requested "a F2F story about a woman who finds a magic ponytail that makes her hot and bitchy" as a reward piece. Part 1 can be found here: https://eternalstgcaps.blogspot.com/2023/01/hair-therapy-part-1.html



It was finally Hump Day and Angelica Judge was relieved. She was getting sick of all these sad sacks, addicts, and clueless couples who just need to fuck instead of ‘working out their feelings’. In honor of surviving two full days of these annoying appointments, Angie had overhauled her look to celebrate the occasion. 

Her hair, which had grown amazingly quick ever since she tried on that one thick extension from Maddy, had turned into a magnificent ‘hump’ of a half-up ponytail that still was long enough to reach well past her shoulders. In fact they reached down to touch the other humps she was proud of, namely her tits which looked fantastic in the fashionable tube top she had splurged on yesterday. Combined with the eye-catching denim cutoffs that could barely contain her suddenly much perkier butt, immaculate makeup she skipped her first appointment to perfect, and accessories like shining pink nail extensions plus an expensive gold watch made her feel flawless. She was reaching her peak and ready to stare down at all the patients below her.

The other good thing about Wednesday is that Maddy was set to return. While her notes from Monday had indicated concern over the young woman’s strange outburst of emotion, the therapist suddenly had no problem with that. She respected her unfiltered candidness and willingness to call out Angie for her shit; plus her smirking tanned face and toned body would be a welcome change from the somber, out-of-shape losers she normally dealt with. 

“Well well well, look at the hot - by which I mean angry, not terribly sexy - chick that’s come back!” Angie said cattily as her patient entered the room. “To be honest I’m shocked your hair looks so voluminous after literally losing your head last session. Ready to apologize and tell me I was right?” 


“You wish, bitch. I’ve figured out my own shit without your two-bit thoughts,” Maddy answered immediately, brushing back her thick brown locks like she was brushing off the snide comments. Similarly to Angie she had opted for a high, haughty tower of a half-up ponytail and the therapist was impressed. In just two days the luscious locks had tripled in size even after losing such a large chunk last time they met. 

“Oh? Then please enlighten me, babe. Tell me how you went from hot head to such hot shit.”

“Okay so at first I was really, really fucking mad. My head felt like it was on fire and my brain was being seared to the ground. But then finally it all stopped and I cooled off. Felt strangely calm, almost icy. Then I was able to think about what you said and realized you were right. I need to rise above that bitch Valentina.”

“Really? Sounds like somebody realized the superiority of my words. Need any more advice? It’ll cost you because I don’t come cheap, unlike your clothes…” the therapist responded with a devilishly haughty grin.

“Bitch please, I know you’re not dumb enough to think this dress is anything but top-end fashion shit. Plus these gold earrings are real, unlike your fake ass studs, and probably cost more than your monthly salary,” Maddy responded sharply, a hint of her inner rage flaring up to lash out at anyone daring to question the stylish black dress and elegant gold hoops she had selected.

“Alright fair enough, I suppose you do look pretty hot,” Angie replied as she inspected her nails to avoid eye contact. She used to love giving compliments, but now she hated the idea of giving Little Miss Towers the satisfaction of a submissive sentiment of praise. “But the way I see it, as long as Valentina L’Amour is the top bitch on campus, your therapy will never be complete. I say off with her head, Maddy.”

“Maddison. Call me Maddison Towers now,” the younger woman retorted. “And trust me…I’ll make Valentina and everyone on campus learn that name.”



“Hey boss, do you have a second to talk?”

“What?” Ms. Judge glared at her underling. She didn’t like how timid and nervous she looked - it set off her headaches again. The same throbbing annoyance that needled her brain all night and caused her to cancel her first two appointments and snap at the next student to the point they left early. Thank god Tina was such a suck-up and addressed her by such an appropriate title, otherwise she might have kicked her out on the spot.

“I was wondering if maybe I could host a session with you tomorrow? I need to practice if I want to become a great therapist like yourself and, um…”

“Spit it out. I got a million better things I could be doing rather than watching you flap those thin lips of yours.”

“Okay you want the truth? You look and sound different lately. Like something’s weighing on your mind. The canceled appointments, bitchy comments, new hairstyle and work attire. Honestly Angie, you're starting to remind me of my absolutely horrid mother, who put me into therapy, and I want to be here to support you talking through…”

“You do not talk to me like that!” the older woman hissed. “There is absolutely nothing wrong with me - if anything I feel more perfect and flawless than I ever have!"

"The only thing wrong is you calling me ‘Angie’. Ugh, that sounds like some cutesy, dumb co-ed and not a mature beauty with brains like myself. You will call me Angelica or Ms. Judge from now on or you are fucking fired. Do you understand me, you little groveling wanna-be?”

“Yes Ms. Judge,” the young assistant replied misty eyes before quickly exiting the room. For a moment the therapist felt a small pang of regret. Tina really is so sweet and thoughtful…so why did that make Angelica so fucking annoyed?

The irritation grew until her entire skull hurt. Angelica groaned and ran her longer fingernails through her hair, stroking and tugging the dark locks. These headaches were growing more frequent and only seemed to be resolved by massaging or teasing up her thick tresses until its entire weight was crushing down on her head. It was strangely soothing to have all that hair. To feel those silky strands slip through her fingers almost of their own accord, like they were alive and growing longer in real time.

“Angie? Are you ready for me?”

“I fucking told you, if you don’t call me Angelica or Ms. Judge, I will…” the therapist snarled before turning to see that the person in front of her wasn’t Tina. “Wait…who the fuck are you?”

“C’mon, Ms. Judge. Don’t you recognize future royalty when you see it? Besides, I didn’t change my style that much…I’m still wearing black!”


It didn’t immediately dawn on Angelica. She was thrown off by the deep tan that covered her entire body. The young woman’s immaculate makeup and expensive gold earrings and bracelets were unrecognizable. Even the glittering black dress, which the girl had hinted at and seemed familiar, did not trigger the realization. Instead what tipped her off was the hair. Despite the lightened blonde color, the short style with the single long fringe tip recalled only one person to mind.

“Nara Darcy?!?”

“In the flesh,” the goth girl gone glam smiled. The dazzling grin and mention of her physical form triggered another mental reaction in Angelica: but this time it was jealousy. Nara was beautiful before the changes but her revamped look accentuated all her best features. The makeup highlighted her pretty face. The daring dress hugged her thin frame and bared a pair of breasts that Angelica barely realized existed because Nara used to cover them up. Her hair was still tomboyish but even then Angelica Judge came to the same judgment that Valentina L’Amour had realized long before her: Nara Darcy was going to be a goddess and she was incredibly jealous.

“Well, that’s quite a makeover. Guess you found yourself and don’t need me,” Angelica answered in a bitterly passive-aggressive tone.  “What’s there to improve? Except maybe some breast implants, botox, padding for that flat ass, and oh I don’t know maybe an actual haircut? It’s look like a cross between a nerdy guy’s bedhead and a Charlie Brown Christmas tree with that one fucking limb sticking out over your eyes.”

“Oh I agree, I can still be more attractive,” Nara agreed innocently, which somehow angered Angelica even more. “But that’s why I’m back here. I feel a connection to you. I need a real goddess of a woman to figure out how I can max out my attributes and really stick it to Valentina. Then I think I’ll finally feel better.”

Her words diffused the tension in Angelica’s cranium, instead sending a pulse of pleasure through her scalp as if acknowledging that Nara had bowed to an invisible crown on her head. As she relaxed a response formed in her head that told her exactly how to advise the younger woman on how to be her best.

“Okay so my advice? Make Valentina realize her fears. Show her how pretty you can become. Beat her at her own game by being a stereotypical rich bitch that is nothing like the poor social outcast that she pegged you to be. But above all? Go to an actual fucking salon and chop off that stupid fringe. Makes you look like you want to suck off your own hair.”

“Hmmm…that’d be kinda of fun and naughty, wouldn’t it?” Nara giggled. Her laugh, like the rest of her, was enticing and Angelica couldn’t help but snicker conspiratorially. 

“But actually, I really like my single strand. Makes me stand out and feel unique. Plus, it’s like the exact spot where Valentina’s ponytail slapped my face and hair a week ago, so it falling into my face all the time helps remind me why I want to bury that bitch.”

“A follicle middle finger...I like it. We’ll make you a pretty, petty bitch yet,” Ms. Judge smirked approvingly. Yet another patient was making positive improvements.



Finally it was the end of the week. Angelica was getting tired of all the hum-drum students and pretending to care about their pathetic problems. Even Tina, who had fallen into place for a few days after being berated for the mere implication that Ms. Judge needed her head checked, was starting to get annoying again. She kept wanting to talk about this research experiment Valentina L’Amour had been a part of, some hair treatment thing that supposedly coincided with when all the bullying started. Angelica just wanted to focus on perfecting her new look in the mirror: Nara’s minidress and jewelry had inspired the therapist to come into work with her own leather dress and gold hoops flashing all over her ears, wrists, and fingers.

Being harried about this hair thing got so annoying that Angelica had to shut her down nicely. She told Tina that if she didn’t leave her boss alone she’d be dumped naked in front of Valentina’s sorority house with just her research notes covering up her tiny mosquito-bite tits and ugly unused pussy. Just the thought of the innocent girl being bullied sent tingles through Angelica’s head. Once Tina finally left whimpering her boss spent most of the afternoon with one hand stroking her hair and the other under the short hem of her dress envisioning that scene.

There was no longer a single part of Ms. Judge left that felt bad about what she said. Tina completely deserved it for being a pest and making up some crazy story that bad mouthed hair. Her own luscious locks were now her crowning glory and greatest source of pride and pleasure. She vaguely recalled having short hair and adding a small brown ponytail just a week ago, even though now her massive half-up pony was almost black and ten times the length and volume. In her head it made sense. Hair was supposed to grow. To become beautiful. To spread.

As she daydreamed and toyed with her hair, she wondered whether it’d be worth sharing her glorious locks. At first she scoffed: no one but her was worthy of wearing this queenly mane like a crown. But then she thought what others could offer. Their reverence. Their loyalty. They willingness to breed their own enrapturing weaves to share with more subjects. A queen does need a court…

The wonderful, almost wicked thoughts were suddenly interrupted when someone else entered the room.

“Hi Ms. Judge! Is now a good time?”

The therapist’s eyes flashed threateningly, a million insults on the tip of her tongue, ready to destroy whoever dared step into her office unannounced right before the end of the day. But then again, she was having a good time, and this strange girl was pretty enough to stand in Ms. Judge’s presence.

Her long blonde hair was voluminous and teased up into a tantalizing ponytail that Angelica had grown to adore over the last few days. The only thing bigger than her hair was her grin, which drew attention to her angelic face carefully made up with big, mascara-lengthened eyelashes and glossy matte lipstick. Even Angelica, who normally would’ve loved to knock someone so competitively pretty down a peg, couldn’t help but have her cold heart melted slightly by that sweet smile

“Yes I suppose I can chat but make it quick. I have my own appointment at the exclusive Emporium Boutique and I won’t be delayed one fucking minute by some basic bitch.”

“Okay then I just want to say thank you for the little guidance you gave me. I took your advice to heart and worked on myself with fantastic results,” the girl replied with a wide smile as she ran her hands up and down her slender body to draw attention to it. “I know you wanted me crawling back with a frown on my face before I came back, but I wouldn’t dare diminish my own perfection by getting down on my knees. You understand, don’t you?”

A wide smile of her own contorted the pouty resting bitch face that Ms. Judge had adopted lately. She almost couldn’t believe who this was…but then again Angelica was so amazing that just being in her presence probably improved this woman significantly.

“Well if it isn’t little lesbian Lexie! If you were hoping I’d fall in love at first sight you are mistaken - you’re definitely hotter but you’d still be the butch one in our relationship. Besides I like my masculine partners to be muscled, rich, and wrapped around my finger,” Angelica smirked.

“That’s cute. All I hear is ‘Alexandra, you’re so sexy I can’t help but compliment you’. Maybe stick to men…they’re more in your league than mine,” the young woman replied with a smile. But the edge in her tone was unmistakable and it filled Angelica with a strange pleasure to hear her former patient sound so delightfully sharp and confident.

“To each their own I suppose. Now tell me, how did a blubbering, blubbery mess like yourself straighten out your life so quickly? Aside from, of course, my excellent recommendations?”

“It’s kinda funny. You wanted me to break my obsession with Valentina, but that would’ve been the wrong thing to do. That lock of hair that I held onto? I cried myself to sleep holding it by my head one night and when I woke up it was gone…but my hair was longer. Lighter. Silkier”

“That was just the first day. By the second day my short hair was down past my shoulders and definitely turning blonde. Despite the extra weight I felt 30 pounds lighter - turns out the hair growth must have been fueled by fat because it was sucking it away. I couldn’t believe it but I couldn’t help smiling for the first time in months. I was feeling better because I was becoming better.”

“By the end of the week my hair grew into this golden tower you see before you, an absolute lighthouse of locks that shines like a beacon of beauty. I literally can’t stop smiling now. It’s almost like my hair being styled up is pulling up my cheek muscles, but honestly I fucking love it. My fat, ugly body was completely destroyed and I buried it in a shopping spree buying bodycon dresses, dazzling jewelry, and a total glam makeover. Retail therapy is fantastic - better than whatever passive talking shit you do - and it solidified in my mind that Lexie was dead and Alexandra was a hot, happy vixen.” 

Angelica couldn’t help but be amazed. In just four days the pudgy, depressed sophomore had blossomed into a smiling, skinny hottie. There was something about her story that seemed unbelievable and the description of hair growth reminded her of something Tina had said in that nagging, buzzing little tone she hated so much. But that feeling of confusion and uncertainty was washed away by a new sensation emanating from the very top of her tall hair down deep into her skull: a sense of approval and connection to this hot, big-haired bitch.

“Well congratulations, I guess. You’ve still got a ways to go to reach my level of perfection, but I suppose whatever magic I worked seems to have made a significant improvement,” Angelica replied in the closest thing to a compliment she had given in days. “But if you’re back here that means you still want my help. No, you need it. So I’m going to tell you what you’ve got to do to feel complete. An extension of my previous advice to go with those extensions on your head. Do you know what that is?”

“Cruel to be kind,” came the immediate, knowing smirk from the young beauty. It filled Angelica with pleasure and power, as if Alexandra could hear her thoughts and was eager to obey them.

“Exactly. I want you to put Valentina L’Amour in her place. You need to tear her down like she did to you, absolutely destroy her self-worth with a goddamn smile on your face. Let your hair down, smile and pretend to be all innocent, but show that your pearly white teeth are really daggers. Because you need to be a cutthroat bitch and do whatever it takes just to fuck with her. In fact, I have the perfect suggestion…”



TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Therapy: Part 1

Alphabetized: Cammie