Alphabetized: Cammie

If you've been following the blog recently, you'll know I've been doing a bunch of pieces in Realfield's Alphabetized universe. This time I've got a long, involved GIF/video series that I'm really excited to share! Inspired by Realfield's interests in "crossdressing with consequences", I focused on the slow decent of a remote office worker caught on camera. Hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think!


Part 1

via RedGIFs

Part 2

via RedGIFs

Part 3

via RedGIFs

Part 4

via RedGIFs

Part 5

via RedGIFs

Part 6

via RedGIFs

Part 7

via RedGIFs

Part 8

via RedGIFs

Comments

  1. First I praise the work that went into this epic saga, second I love the story's progression and how you allowed it to play out with every achingly delicious detail. The long form story telling and multi panels allowed for a thorough and complete progression into full silicone bimbo sissy bliss. Absolutely divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job with this series, absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Therapy: Part 1

Hair Therapy: Part 2